Incomplete C libraries

Erik OShoughnessy eoshough at nmsu.edu
Mon Aug 27 08:29:01 AEST 1990

I tried mailing directly to Mark Brown, but it doesn't seem that our
computers are talking. :)

Mark Brown says:

>sys/types.h should most definitely be there, one shouldn't leave home
>without it...is the file actuallly *missing*, or are you saying that the
>file is there, and the error is bogus?

The file is *not* there or anywhere on in the darn things file system.
I've checked upteen-million times, and I can't find it anywhere. The
compiler is perfectly correct in insisting that sys/types.h does not
exist as far as I can tell.  Since it's supposed to be there, would
some kind soul please mail me the wayward animal?

Thanks in advance..

ps: Thanks to Mark Brown for answering on a Sunday, no less.
		  ~			| Erik O'Shaughnessy
|\/\/\/|  	   ~			| Small Systems
|  ,___|  		    ===		|"Do not follow the NULL pointer,
|    /    				| for that path leads to chaos,
/____\    	Die Bart! Die!		| and madness." - me