Filter for non IBM laser on RT/AIX 2.2.1

Anders Grund angr at imspy2.im.se
Tue Aug 7 21:22:15 AEST 1990

My problem is, how do i supply a filter to a laser in AIX ?

The laser is a Canon LBP-8II.

We have Base System Program: (Swedish version)
a opsys 02.06.0520 140290 root		Version 2.2.1 1757
c opsys 02.06.0520 140290 root

I'm not very familiar with the AIX operating system. I have been reading
in the manual for some hours ......

It seem's like making the device transparent is no problem, or ?

Although i can't understand how i should get a filter for i.e wordperfect
to work on AIX whith my laser printer.

Any hints or solutions on this subject would be very appriciated.

Thanks in advance

/Anders
Anders Grund			Email:	angr at imdpy1.im.se
Industri-Matematik Data AB	Phone:	+46 8 676 50 00
Kungsgatan 8			Fax:	+46 8 676 51 51
S-111 43 Stockholm, Sweden