Autorepeat rates in AIX3.0.2 X11

Richard A Johnson raj at pollux.geog.ucsb.edu
Thu Dec 6 06:18:12 AEST 1990

After installing the latest version of the X11 server (version 1.1.2.4 of
X11rte.obj) I noticed that the autorepeat rate for the keyboard is REALLY SLOW!
MUCH SLOWER than it was before!  Is there any way to change this?  I don't
see any command line arguments to X when I do "X -help".  I'm definitely not
opposed to using adb on the executable to change the hardcoded value, but I'd
need someone looking at the source to tell me what location to change.

HELP Austin!  Please!!!