AIX370-L feed to news

James DeRoest deroest at milton.u.washington.edu
Sat Dec 15 03:35:07 AEST 1990

In article <5A0C0B090B1C00CA-MTABOGECNVE*XMAS at BOGECNVE.BITNET> XMAS at BOGECNVE.BITNET writes:
>We are considering AIX/370 as an offering for our users.  Anyone willing
>to share:

  Since Comp.unix.aix leans towards 6000 info, and bit.listserv.aix-l
towards PS/2, is there any interest in posting the AIX370-L Listserv
list into say bit.listserv.aix370-l?  This list has been active for about
a year and a half, and consists of most of the AIX370 ESP sites, IBM
support/devel folks, etc.  I have been maintaining the AIX370-L list
at the Univ of Washington, and would be willing to setup the news feed.
Would this be of interest, or is it just one more subscription to mess
with.  I would point out that there is considerable info concerning
aix/370 in the archives.  Those interested should check AIX370-L via
LISTSERV at UWAVM.U.WASHINGTON.EDU, or drop me a line.

Jim DeRoest
Systems Programming Mgr
University Computing Services
University of Washington