PostScript support on AIX3

Chris Bradley cbradley at Busl.COM
Mon Dec 17 09:11:54 AEST 1990

In article <7824 at hub.ucsb.edu> 3003jalp at ucsbuxa.ucsb.edu (Applied Magnetics) writes:
>Where is the PostScript support on the RISC/6000 ?

I guess I feel motivated to make a public display of ignorance, but isn't
IBM offering Display PostScript on the RS/6000 machines through their
offering of the NextStep user/developer environment?

I know that DPS is part of the Next "Window Server," and that creating a PS
previewer app on top of that is easy compared to putting one together
without DPS as a base.

--
Chris Bradley			| "Nothing is more certain than incertainties;
Businessland Advanced Systems	|  Fortune is full of fresh variety: