WINSHUT

Eric Pepke pepke at gw.scri.fsu.edu
Wed Dec 12 03:11:05 AEST 1990

Does anybody know how to do WINSHUT on the 6000?

I have a medium-sized graphics application for the IRIS 240-GTX, nearly
all of which I have gotten running on the 6000.  However, it relies
heavily on the WINSHUT event to do multi-window stuff.  This appears not
to work on the IBM.  Does anybody know how I can get it to work or use a
*minimal* amount of IBM-specific stuff to do the same thing?

Eric Pepke                                    INTERNET: pepke at gw.scri.fsu.edu
Supercomputer Computations Research Institute MFENET:   pepke at fsu
Florida State University                      SPAN:     scri::pepke
Tallahassee, FL 32306-4052                    BITNET:   pepke at fsu

Disclaimer: My employers seldom even LISTEN to my opinions.
Meta-disclaimer: Any society that needs disclaimers has too many lawyers.