pre-install distributions.

Glenn R. Stone gs26 at prism.gatech.EDU
Wed Dec 5 10:11:04 AEST 1990

In <4460 at awdprime.UUCP> matt at mathew.austin.ibm.com (Mathew Accapadi;3-3517) writes:

>While it was too late to do anything about the preloads for
>the current release, I will be working on trying to get this changed for the
>next release so that the preload images are put on a separate logical volume.

I also heard from my IBM salescritter that, meanwhile, they're not
preloading software on the 320mb disks anymore (which caused me
considerable trouble (i.e. having to re-install from my network
server) to get the July update to update....

Cheers to you guys at Austin, and hang in there; you're invaluable.

-- Glenn R. Stone
gs26 at prism.gatech.edu, glenns at eas.gatech.edu ('6000/520 netmgr/server)