Kermit for AIX3

Kevin P. Kleinfelter kevin at msa3b.UUCP
Sun Dec 23 08:58:00 AEST 1990

ron at woan (Ronald S. Woan) writes:

>In article <1990Dec19.235048.4749 at shared.uucp>,
>davec at central.shared.com (Dave Close) writes:
>Dave> Has anyone ported Kermit (C-Kermit, I assume) to AIX3?  Is
>Dave> anyone working on it?  The latest version I have, 4E-72, is
>Dave> nearly two years old and makes no mention of AIX.  Though I can
>Dave> make it compile, it hangs when it tries to access the port,
>Dave> sometimes even hanging the port until the next reboot.

>A lot of old question recurring this week... IBM must have gotten a
>big shipment out the door or something.  Anyway, get the latest
>distribution by anonymous FTP from watsun.cc.columbia.edu. It
>reportedly has builtin AIX 3.1 support or atleast compile
>directions...

Sigh... Any anonymous uucp?  Does Columbia have it yet?  Stuck in the
land of dialup. :-)
--
Kevin Kleinfelter @ Dun and Bradstreet Software, Inc (404) 239-2347
{emory,gatech}!nanovx!msa3b!kevin

Soon to become {emory,gatech}!nanovx!dbses0!kevin  (But not yet!)