Kermit for AIX3

Ronald S. Woan ron at woan
Fri Dec 21 10:17:22 AEST 1990

In article <1990Dec19.235048.4749 at shared.uucp>,
davec at central.shared.com (Dave Close) writes:
Dave> Has anyone ported Kermit (C-Kermit, I assume) to AIX3?  Is
Dave> anyone working on it?  The latest version I have, 4E-72, is
Dave> nearly two years old and makes no mention of AIX.  Though I can
Dave> make it compile, it hangs when it tries to access the port,
Dave> sometimes even hanging the port until the next reboot.

A lot of old question recurring this week... IBM must have gotten a
big shipment out the door or something.  Anyway, get the latest
distribution by anonymous FTP from watsun.cc.columbia.edu. It
reportedly has builtin AIX 3.1 support or atleast compile
directions...

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan at peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin at iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +