rs6000 remote info access

Chuck Purcell cjp at nachos.SSESCO.com
Fri Jul 20 19:01:19 AEST 1990

I can confirm the observation that remote access to info now works on our
copy of the latest AIX 3.1 software release(aka GA golden disk 9021). My
configuration is an ATARI-ST uniterm vt100 emulator dialed to my SUN, then
rlogin to ritz, the rs6000. Info works beautifully, selection bar and all.
I could hardly tear myself away from the session to write this note using
another server which is our connection to the outside world.Cheers!Chas.

--
Charles J. Purcell, site inspector and administrator for chasun.SSESCO.com