Porting from AIX/RT to AIX PS/2.

Kevin P. Kleinfelter kevin at msa3b.UUCP
Wed Jul 11 22:33:24 AEST 1990

cs3631bs at hydra.unm.edu (Peter Blemel) writes:

>I have been told there is no f77 or cc, just vsfort and vsc. There also seems
>to be no make, which is making my life miserable at best. I have figured out

>a) send product numbers for f77, cc, make.

Can't help with f77, but for cc and make, you need to install the
"Application Development Toolkit."  IBM thinks that cc is not part of C.
--
Kevin Kleinfelter @ Management Science America, Inc (404) 239-2347
gatech!nanovx!msa3b!kevin

"Don't hold your finger on the button if the motor ain't goin' roundy-roundy."