RT 2.2.1 can't run Informix

Nick Andrew nick at ultima.cs.uts.oz
Sat Jul 14 21:50:55 AEST 1990

	One of my clients is having some particular trouble with an
RT running AIX 2.2.1 and Informix 2.1 software. They have just upgraded the
RT to level 2706 (actually reinstalled 2.2.1 from scratch then upgraded
to 2706). The Informix SQL driver is most unhelpful - when they try
to start it up, it says "Bus Error - Core Dumped".

	I was wondering if anybody has experienced a similar problem,
and could offer some words of wisdom towards the reason or solution.

Thanks, Nick.

ACSnet:    nick at ultima.cs.uts.oz
UUCP:      ...!uunet!munnari!ultima.cs.uts.oz!nick