SLIP for AIX

Robin D. Wilson/1000000 robin at sabre.austin.ibm.com
Wed Jul 25 23:12:04 AEST 1990

In article <8714 at uhccux.uhcc.Hawaii.Edu> querubin at uhccux.UUCP (Antonio Querubin) writes:
>Anyone know where I might be able to find SLIP to run under AIX?  And if it
>can coexist with IBM's TCP/IP package - all the better.

In AIX v2.2.1 on the RT, and in AIX v3.1 on the RS/6000 line, SLIP is already
there.  I believe it is "in there" on the v1.1 and v1.2 PS/2 version as well.
And I guess that means that it "coexists" with IBMs TCP/IP package.

|The views expressed herein, are the sole responsibility of the typist at hand|
|UUCP:     cs.utexas.edu!ibmchs!auschs!sabre.austin.ibm.com!robin             |
|USNail:   701 Canyon Bend Dr.                                                |
|          Pflugerville, TX  78660                                            |
|          Home: (512)251-6889      Work: (512)823-4526                       |