Color & curses

Shawn Hayes shawn at jdyx.UUCP
Fri Jul 13 09:39:45 AEST 1990

    Has anyone had any luck getting the color options in curses to work?
When trying to display text in a different color it seems as those the
curses package gets confused as to what it actually on the screen.  The
result is that instead of a block of text that is one color you get a
block of text that alternates between the new color and the normal screen
color.  In speaking with our local IBM reps they haven't been able to
figure out if we are doing something wrong or if there is a bug in curses.

     BTW, we are currently running 9005.

Shawn Hayes