wpfilter for Canon LBP-8-II on a IBM/RT AIX 2.2.1

Anders Grund angr at imspy2.im.se
Sat Jul 28 01:31:29 AEST 1990

I have some problems with a Canon LBP-8-II. I have moved this laser
from a Pyramid MIS 12/02 running system V.3. We had some filters for
word-perfect, which we got to work with the command;
lp -d<printer> -o"WP" <f> thats well in the system V environment, although
my problem is to get some kind of filter to work in AIX. I now how
to make the device transparent with piobe -plot and splp +plot, but how
can i supply a filter to the AIX-spooler ?
I'm not soo familiar whith AIX or IBM either for that matter.
We have AIX Release (Swedish version) 2.2.1
The Base System Program is;

a opsys	02.06.0520 140290 root	Version 2.2.1 1757
c opsys 02.06.0520 140290 root

Any hints on this subject would be, pretty nice.

Thanks in advance
/Anders
Anders Grund			Email:	angr at imdpy1.im.se
Industri-Matematik Data AB	Phone:	+46 8 676 50 00
Kungsgatan 8			Fax:	+46 8 676 51 51
S-111 43 Stockholm, Sweden