Risc System/6000

Marc J. Stephenson/140000;1C-22 marc at stingray..austin.ibm.com
Wed Mar 21 07:39:30 AEST 1990

In article <1990Mar13.025647.19878 at world.std.com> madd at world.std.com (jim frost) writes:
>shawn at jdyx.UUCP (Shawn Hayes) writes:
>>NOTICE!!  It's not available for purchase until April 29!!
>Eek.  It's *that* late in the beta period?  I was unaware.
>jim

As far as I know, no specific date for general availability has been set.
At announce time, February 15, I believe that we set GA as second quarter,
1990.  No refinement of that date has been announced, to the best of my
knowledge.

Marc Stephenson (marc at stingray.austin.ibm.com)
DISCLAIMER: The content of this posting is independent of official IBM position.
External: uunet!cs.utexas.edu!ibmaus!auschs!stingray.austin.ibm.com!marc
Internal: marc at stingray.austin.ibm.com 	VNET: MARC at AUSVM6  T/L: 793-3796