Byte Benchmarks results

Alex Nghiem nghiem at ut-emx.UUCP
Mon Mar 12 17:29:49 AEST 1990

In article <1990Mar12.045655.12943 at jdyx.UUCP> shawn at jdyx.UUCP (Shawn Hayes) writes:

>PS:  I have a letter stored off where someone offered to put the benchmark
>source up for FTP if I sent it to him.  I should be sending it out sometime
>in the next couple of days so it will be available this week for anyone else
>who wants to test the IBM machine or any others.

I tried to send mail, but apparently it got lost somewhere in the ether...
I tried to download the latest source from ByteNet and Fiver BBS, but
my modems would not sync, it seems, because of extremely poor line
quality. Is there any way I can get the source from you before Wednesday,
Mar. 14?

Thanks for the comprehensive posting.
This article is posted for factual information only. Any misrepresentation,
if any, is purely unintentional. Any opinion expressed or implicit in
these remarks are solely my own.

nghiem at emx.utexas.edu
!cs.utexas.edu!ut-emx!nghiem
nghiem at walt.cc.utexas.edu