ethernet besides Ungermann Bass

Pete Rourke pete at romed.UUCP
Tue Mar 27 12:08:53 AEST 1990

Does anyone know of another ethernet board that will work in PS/2 AIX 1.1
besides Ungermann Bass? I know that IBM only supports the UB, but, I'd
like choices.

Thanks
--
Pete Rourke                                                ..texbell!romed!pete
MicroAge Technical Marketing Group                     ..sun!sunburn!romed!pete