question about ps (AIX 1.1 PS/2)

Pete Gregory pete at bally.Bally.COM
Thu Mar 22 07:24:47 AEST 1990

Hi -

Sometimes, when I do a ps -el (that's /bin/ps), I get the following
two errors (and no ps output):

	swapread: dbd not of type DBD_SWAP
	getupages: Can't read upage from swap for proc nnnn

Any ideas?  The process number nnnn is a normal user process that is
there all the time, and not something that is just starting or exiting.

Thanks for your help......

Pete Gregory   : uucp:   uunet!bally!pete            |
Software Engr. : domain: pete at bally.bally.com     ---|---
Bally Systems  : phone:  702-323-6156 x882           |         John 3:16
255 Bell St.   : FAX:    702-323-5997                |     (think about it!)
Reno, NV 89503                                       |