Emacs on AIX/370

Kevin Harris kevin at CUNIXF.CC.COLUMBIA.EDU
Wed Mar 28 00:39:13 AEST 1990

        Hello, If you get a reply to your question regarding emacs for
AIX/370, could you please forward a copy to me? I am looking for
emacs on the 370 series as well and I would like to avoid the inevitable
headaches of porting the "raw" GNU code. Thanks in advance.

--
|Kevin A. Harris           -  or  -          kevin at cunixf.cc.columbia.edu   |
|119th & Broadway; Rm. 212        "I like pigs. Dogs look up to us. Cats    |