AIX 3 and VMS (silly)

Dick Dunn rcd at ico.isc.com
Wed Mar 21 11:06:30 AEST 1990

buck at siswat.UUCP (A. Lester Buck) writes:
> hascall at cs.iastate.edu (John Hascall) writes:
> >     Hmmm, how novel...and how many years have these things been in VMS?
> >     Oh, sorry I forgot we're not supposed to use the V-word,
> And how many architectures does VMS run on?

How about "greater than or equal to the number of architectures AIXv3 runs
on"?

(I would have said just "equal to", since 1 == 1 today, but then someone
who's taking potshots at AIXv3 will say that it doesn't run on the 6000's
yet, and someone defending IBM will fire back, and we'll be back into
a different silly debate.:-)
--
Dick Dunn     rcd at ico.isc.com    uucp: {ncar,nbires}!ico!rcd     (303)449-2870
   ...Relax...don't worry...have a homebrew.