Elm 2.2 Under AIX 3.1

Ronald S. Woan ron at woan
Tue Oct 30 01:57:37 AEST 1990

In article <115 at edi386.UUCP>, eddjp at edi386.UUCP ( Dewey Paciaffi ) writes:
Dewey> Has anyone been able to get Elm 2.2 to handle the screen
Dewey> properly under AIX 3.1 ? Some of the termcap functions seem to
Dewey> be dummied up, and when I start Elm, it doesn't have any cursor
Dewey> positioning capability.

Shouldn't you be at 2.3 PL8? Anyway, the problem that I encountered
during porting was that libtermcap.a (-ltermcap in src/Makefile) was
linked in rather than libcurses.a. Substituting -lcurses for -ltercap
(not in addition) fixed everything...

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan at peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin at iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +