cc ignores the -o flag when -c is present

John juancho buchanan buchanan at cs.ubc.ca
Thu Oct 18 07:30:11 AEST 1990

In article <1021 at nlsun1.oracle.nl> bengsig at oracle.nl (Bjorn Engsig) writes:
>Article <10114 at ubc-cs.UUCP> by buchanan at cs.ubc.ca (John (juancho) buchanan) says:
>|Is there another work around or is IBM going to screw this one up to.

>First, please tell which AIX system this is on, there is at least three
>possibilities.
	Sorry 3.1!  Or the golden version as our local tech called it.
>Second, the AIX behaviour of the C compiler is very common
>in the Unix world, so I don't see any point in your IBM flame.
	Sorry I guess My mistake here, I only have experience with BSD 4.2,
	Bsd 4.3, IRIX, Apollo unix, NeXT unix, SunOS (3.0 - 4.0), MIPS
	unix.
|	John Buchanan (juancho)		|	buchanan at cs.ubc.ca	|
|	Imager				|	(604) 228-2218		|
|	Department of Computer Science	|===============================|
|	University of British Columbia	|	Standard disclaimer	|
|	Vancouver, BC, Canada		|	included in this	|
|					|	box, right here.	|