sendmail.cf for RS/6000 ??

Peter Jeffe 512.823.4091 jeffe at sandino.austin.ibm.com
Tue Oct 23 11:18:32 AEST 1990

In article <1990Oct22.193236.18485 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> paul at uxc.cso.uiuc.edu (Paul Pomes - UofIllinois CSO) writes:
>I found the sendmail/sendmail.cf system as supplied to be more than inadequate.
>We've replaced it with the IDA sendmail (V5.65+IDA-1.3.5).

Hmmm, Paul, I'm sort of confused as to what you find so terrible about AIX3's
sendmail?  It's real close to 5.61 with several enhancements that I think are
not too shabby.  So please enlighten me as to what is in IDA's 5.65 that you
like so much more, and we'll do our best to get it into the next release!