sendmail.cf for RS/6000 ??

Shawn Hayes shawn at jdyx.UUCP
Wed Oct 24 21:59:39 AEST 1990

    Help!!  I'm trying to bring an RS/6000 into an ethernet network of
HP 9000s and X Terminals and I'm having lot's of problems.  I managed to
get the IBM on the network so that we could do rlogins and everything seemed
fine.  Then we had to move the HPs for a class.  Now that everything is back
in place the IBM won't talk anymore.

   I've added the various host names through SMIT, brought up TCP/IP and the
various deamons but I'm still having troubles.  When I try to do an rlogin
from the IBM to an HP I get the message "No route to host".  If I try to
do an rlogin from the IBM to itself I get the message "Permission denied."
And finally if I try to rlogin to the IBM through the loopback host it works
fine.   Anyone have any suggestions???

Shawn