What does this mean???

Peter Blemel peter at msinc.msi.com
Fri Oct 26 18:19:41 AEST 1990

First, do not 'R'eply to this, the path is wrong. See my signature for the
correct path.

Upon linking a very small program under 3001 (48mb ram, 128mb page):

	cc -g -I../include main.o ytab.o lexyy.o scanaux.o memory.o math.o symbol.o predobject.o debug.o -o new_pred -L../lib -lrb
0706-971 INTERNAL ERROR:  LINKS: The number of ESDs processed exceeds
			the expected total ESDs.
1254-004  The error code from the last failed command is 12.

Make Quitting.

I realize that this isn't enough data to determine what caused it, but if I
know the circumstances that must exist for it to happen, maybe I can figure
out what's wrong. Meanwhile I'll try commenting any suspicious looking code
and keep you posted.

Peter
bbx!yenta!msinc!peter at unmvax.cs.unm.edu