More

Shawn Hayes shawn at jdyx.UUCP
Tue Sep 11 12:36:59 AEST 1990

     There's also the problem of which disks contain the more program.  I
don't recall which disk contains the more program, but I had an interesting
time trying to get the man program to work without having more installed since
it (the man prog) used more to display the results.

    If you are tight on space you might do a selective restore from the
lpp that contains the more program.  I think it was the useability services
that contained the more program, but I make no promises.