terminfo for ibm327x

Pete Resnick resnick at cogsci.uiuc.edu
Wed Sep 12 11:12:11 AEST 1990

One would think that an RT running AIX would just come with a terminfo
file for a 3270, wouldn't one?

Well, anyway, does anyone have or know where I can get a terminfo to
support a 327x terminal? I am telnet'ing from a VM machine and have
no screen control whatsoever (as if I could with a 3270 :-).

Any help appreciated.

pr
--
Pete Resnick             (...so what is a mojo, and why would one be rising?)
Graduate assistant - Philosophy Department, Gregory Hall, UIUC
Internet/ARPAnet/EDUnet  : resnick at cogsci.uiuc.edu
BITNET (if no other way) : FREE0285 at UIUCVMD