More

Jack F. Vogel jackv at turnkey.tcc.com
Tue Sep 11 01:05:27 AEST 1990

In article <richard.652957673 at fafnir.la.locus.com> richard at locus.com (Richard M. Mathews) writes:
>vlcek at mit-caf.MIT.EDU (Jim Vlcek) writes:

>>Which brings up the one (glaring) omission from AIX PS/2: more.  Even
>>DOS had "more", for God's sake, why didn't they give you one on AIX?

>You must have version 1.1.  You will find "more" and many other BSDisms
>included in version 1.2...

Of course you won't "find" them even in 1.2 if you don't have /usr/ucb
included in your path :-}. Since I distinctly remember Jim saying he
was running 1.2 I suspect this is the problem.

Disclaimer: Opinions expressed are mine not my employer's.

Jack F. Vogel			jackv at locus.com
AIX370 Technical Support	       - or -
Locus Computing Corp.		jackv at turnkey.TCC.COM