info app-defaults

Jeff W. Boote boote at bierstadt.scd.ucar.edu
Fri Sep 21 08:08:34 AEST 1990

Does anyone know where the app-defaults file can be found for info?
The problem is this:
    When I try and use info it comes up extremely small so I added
   the following line to my .Xdefaults
      info*geometry: 500x550
   while this does make the windows larger, it makes all the windows
   larger which can be quite annoying.  I would like to get the app-defaults
   file so I can determine what the names of all the different windows are
   so I can set thier resources individually.  A list of the setable
   resources would be fine too.  I am a little curious why this file is not
   included and in /usr/lib/X11/app-defaults.

Thanks,
   jeff

Jeff W. Boote
boote at ncar.ucar.edu               NCAR/SCD