restore -x -d doesn't seem to work on AIX 1.2

Bjorn Engsig bengsig at oracle.nl
Thu Sep 27 22:23:40 AEST 1990

I made a 'find . -print| backup -i -v -f/dev/rmt0' to create a full backup of
a certain directory tree.  When I then later did
'restore -x -v -d -f/dev/rmt0 ./dir1 ./dir2 ./some-file' the only thing
restore did was restoring some-file and the directories _without_ contents.
According to the documentation, restore -d should restore any directories
mentioned _and_ it's contents.

Is this a know problem on AIX 1.2 on PS/2?
Bjorn Engsig,	Domain:		bengsig at oracle.nl, bengsig at oracle.com
		Path:		uunet!mcsun!orcenl!bengsig
		From IBM:	auschs!ibmaus!cs.utexas.edu!uunet!oracle!bengsig