Urgent Help Needed

John F Haugh II jfh at greenber.austin.ibm.com
Wed Apr 10 06:52:18 AEST 1991

In article <17905 at netsys.netsys.COM> len at netsys.netsys.COM (Len Rose) writes:
>Hi.. I just got responsibility for maintaining an RS6000
>(7012 6000/320) with AIX Release 3 ... I am having a gross
>time of compiling news software on it.. The manuals are under
>info explorer of course and I am about 1000 miles away.. Could
>someone send me diffs to bring news up quickly and painlessly?
>I can also call and pick them via trailblazer if it's needed.

You can contact your IBM account representative and see if they
can help.  Quite a few of the support bodies here read netnews
and no doubt someone could send you the files you need directly,
rather than having to scurry about net.land looking for them.
--
John F. Haugh II      |      I've Been Moved     |    MaBellNet: (512) 838-4340
SneakerNet: 809/1D064 |          AGAIN !         |      VNET: LCCB386 at AUSVMQ