Chicago Area RS/6000 Users' Group

Steve Adams sma at devcom.com
Thu Apr 4 00:57:34 AEST 1991

Greetings!

    Is there an RS/6000 users group in Chicago?  If not, I'd like to hear
from anyone interested in joining one.

                                       -Steve
| "First we're going to cut it off,    |   Steve Adams - sma at devcom.com -or- |
| then we're going to kill it."        |                 uunet!devcom!sma    |
|                  Gen. Colin Powell   |   voice : 708/574-3600              |