AIX-Imagen driver

Anthony M. Richardson amr at egr.duke.edu
Wed Jan 30 09:35:02 AEST 1991

I'm posting this for someone else. Please respond via email to
kaj at rpnext.egr.duke.edu.  Any information anyone can provide would
be greatly appreciated. Thank you! Tony

======================

I have compiled the dviimp program to translate TeX-dvi files to
the IMPress language so  we can print TeX documents on the
3308 Imagen printer. However, the dviimp needs an
additional filter called ipr in order to send the file in the
correct format.

My question is if anybody has compiled the Imagen utility programs
under AIX-PS/2 v. 1.2  and in particular ipr.

I talked to QMS Inc., but they had not yet succeded in porting
the utilities to AIX-PS/2.

...Kaj