Plot(1) on Xstation

Guangliang He ghe at nucthy.physics.orst.edu
Sat Jan 5 03:15:46 AEST 1991

Does anyone know how to view a plot (by plot(1)) on a XStation which is
connected to a RS6000/530? On other unix machine, we used to use td(1) to
view the plot on tek windows. But td(1) was droped off from AIX3.1, so how
can I see the beauty(:-) of the plot?

BTW, does anyone know any 3d plot package working on RS/6000 530?

Thanks in advance.

Email the answer, please. I'll post summary if there is enough interest.
                            Guangliang He

                            ghe at PHYSICS.ORST.EDU
                            hegl at ORSTVM.BITNET