Memory upgrades to R/6000s

Vic Abell abe at mace.cc.purdue.edu
Fri Jan 18 07:31:35 AEST 1991

I enclose two articles previously posted on this subject.  I have also
discussed the possibility of obtaining unpopulated memory boards from
IBM with my local ACIS rep.  While he was initially optimistic that it
would be possible to get them if the order quantity was large enough,
he does not now believe it will be possible.

Vic Abell <abe at mace.cc.purdue.edu>

  Article 2758 of comp.unix.aix: