Persistant Export

Scott Holt scott at prism.gatech.EDU
Sat Jan 19 03:11:49 AEST 1991

A month or so ago, I created a read-mostly export for a particular directory
(/usr/local) to a machine called "oxmyx" using smit. I later dropped that
export using  smit rmnfsexp. Yesturday I created an export for the
same directory, this time making it read-mostly for the machines oxmyx-t
and oxmyx.gatech.edu. Ok, fine, its exported to those machines.

I later tried to use  smit chnfsexp  to change the characteristics
of the export on /usr/local. Much to my supprise, the information
returned indicated the directory was exported read-mostly to oxmyx -
basicly, the same export I created a month ago and later deleted.
I can add the real names of the machines I want to export to and
it does if. However, every time I bring up the information on the export,
not matter what changes I previously made, smit indicates that /usr/local
is exported read-mostly only to "oxmyx".  Any clues?

- Scott