personal message for john at labtam.oz.au

Jerry Heyman jerry at heyman.austin.ibm.com
Fri Jan 18 02:10:39 AEST 1991

John,

  My mailer can't resolve your side of the Pacific.  Sorry to have to post
the answer here again.

> I have asked Rob Blackburn, IBM office in Canberra to open an APAR for me.

That is the correct IBM procedure.  Did you do it for BOTH problems that you
had identified?

> Please can you give me an idea when pcsim will released with the
> X-terminal fix.

Thats a good question.  My guarded answer is 'no time soon' which is always
subject to change.  If enough customers complain about the missing
functionality it will happen sooner than later.  Other than that I just can't
give you a real answer.

> Please can you acknowledge this mail
>
>						John Carey
>						john at labtam.oz.au

jerry
Jerry Heyman                     IBM T-R: jerry at heyman.austin.ibm.com
AWD Tools Development            VNET   : HEYMAN at AUSVMQ
AWD Austin                       T/L    : 793-3962
*** All opinions expressed are exactly that - my opinions and NOT IBM's