Problem with "pcsim" on RS6000 Model 320

y w ko csko at cybaswan.UUCP
Tue Jan 15 07:58:35 AEST 1991

Hi,
	I've been trying to use MSC 6.0 within pcsim on an RS6000 Model 320.
While I have no problem with the compiler (i.e. cl) itself, I have as yet
not been able to use either 'nmk' or 'nmake' successfully.
	'nmk' simply hang and a re-boot of pcsim is needed, whereas 'nmake' doesn't
seem to be able to pass the environment to 'link' and causes it to complain
that it couldn't find the standard 'C' libraries.
	Thank you!

									ywko