Software Programs Available for RS/6000?

Scott Holt scott at prism.gatech.EDU
Fri Jan 11 02:44:01 AEST 1991

In article <1991Jan5.021330.1 at husc3.harvard.edu> khoo at husc3.harvard.edu writes:
>Does anyone know what Statisitcal programs are available for the R/S 6000's?
>My Department (Economics) bought a model 320 Powerstation a couple of months
>ago, and it is just sitting there because we do not have any software for it.
>
>Does a list of the commercial programs that are available exist somewhere?

Such a "list" does exist - actually, its a rather large book of applications
software for all AIX machines. There is a great deal of software available
for the 6000 line. Your local IBM rep can probably help you here.

As for statistical software, I know that SAS is available and I think
that SPSS is available now, or at least intends to support the 6000
soon. I'm not so sure about other packages.

-Scott
--
This is my signature. There are many like it, but this one is mine.
Scott Holt                 		Internet: scott at prism.gatech.edu
Georgia Tech 				UUCP: ..!gatech!prism!scott
Office of Information Technology, Technical Services