Recomendations

Mike Stefanik/78125 mike at bria.AIX
Tue Jan 1 12:27:18 AEST 1991

In article <2894 at polari.UUCP>, corwin at polari.UUCP (Don Glover) writes:
> I would appreciate it if someone could give me the names of some companies
> that produce business apps for the older IBM RT specifically looking for
> word processor, and accounting/payroll apps, but anyothers would be nice
> to know about as well.

There are two flavors of word processors that we use, being WordPerfect 4.2
and Samna (which we really don't use anymore, but used to sell it).

Now, as far as payroll and accounting software, we write high-end integrated
accounting and payroll packages (typically used by CPA's and their ilk).
If you're interested, feel free to give us a call:

	Briareus Corporation
	5777 West Century Blvd, Ste 1000
	Los Angeles, CA  90045
	(213) 641-3330 (8:30 AM - 5:30 PM PST)

Were a division of a larger company (MGI Group Intl, Inc.) and have been
in the accounting, payroll, etc. business for about 15 years.  Our platforms
are 386's and 486's running XENIX, the IBM RT running AIX 2.2 and the
RS/6000 running AIX 3.1.

Sheesh, I sound like a salesman, don't I?