lharc/zoo ?

Ronald S. Woan ron at woan
Tue Jan 8 08:46:30 AEST 1991

In article <24537 at tekno.chalmers.se>, k85_biorn at tekno.chalmers.se (Bj|rn
Sandell) writes:
Bjorn> I'm looking for lharc or zoo for the RS/6000.  Can someone
Bjorn> please tell me if, and if so where, they are availible.

Those are pretty UNIX independent if I remember, so they should port
over without too much trouble. Anyway, source is available on
wsmr-simtel20.army.mil in pd2:<misc.unix> or pd1:<msdos.zoo> or
something like that... I know unzip is there too... zoo sources can be
found in comp.sources.unix archives too...

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan at peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin at iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +