X11R4 on RS6000/AIX3.1

David Hassel benu at max.bnl.gov
Thu Jan 10 09:31:25 AEST 1991

        I have seen several messages on how to get X11R4 running on an RS6000.
I have tried many of these suggestions and always seem to get snagged on
something someplace.  Does _ANYONE_ have patches to the standard release of
X11R4 that I can get via FTP or MAIL?  So far I have many suggestion on what to
do but none are completely sucessful.  When I compiled X11R4 for my DECstation
running Ultrix 4.0, there was _ONE_ authoritative patch to apply!  There must be
something similar for a RS6000.

                                Thanks,

                                        Dave Hassel

benu at ax61.bnl.gov       !INTERNET