Aix Access for Dos

Pete Resnick resnick at cogsci.uiuc.edu
Tue Jan 15 06:45:14 AEST 1991

mandell at mozart.helios.nd.edu (Dan Mandell) writes:

>Apologies for the missing text in the previous message. (It was there
>when I sent it!) We are trying to connect AT's already equipped with
>Western Digital WD8003E cards to a new RS6000 using IBM's "Aix Access for
>Dos".  The software doesn;t seem to recognize the WD cards and documentation
>suggests we may need to replace the WD card with UB or 3Com.  Is there a
>work around for the WD cards?

The best answer is wait until the end of this month for the new version
of AADU. I have been trying, unsuccessfully to get WD cards to work for
3 months now. Talk to your sales rep about the new one.

pr
--
Pete Resnick             (...so what is a mojo, and why would one be rising?)
Graduate assistant - Philosophy Department, Gregory Hall, UIUC
Internet/ARPAnet/EDUnet  : resnick at cogsci.uiuc.edu
BITNET (if no other way) : FREE0285 at UIUCVMD