Help, IBM!

Thomas J Cozzolino RBNTJC at ROHVM1.BITNET
Thu Jan 17 03:24:25 AEST 1991

We have a handful of IBM RS/6000s (530s, 550s, and 320s) and are in need of an
X-based text editor (vi just won't cut it).

I know that HP and DEC have either rewritten the old XEDIT program or come out
with their own Motif-based text editor.

I'm uncomfortable with paying upwards of $1K for a third-party product.  Is
there a new version of XEDIT in X11R4?  How can I get my sweaty hands on it?
Any help, comments, or suggestions are welcome.  Help, IBM??!!