Searching for /usr/lib/syscall.exp

Kenneth Forbus forbus at ils.nwu.edu
Fri Jan 25 12:19:40 AEST 1991

Does anyone know where the file /usr/lib/syscall.exp can be found in the
preload?  I've been spelunking for hours, with no success.

Hint to IBM'ers reading the net: A wonderful addition to the info system,
which is already pretty darned good, would be to include some information on
each file in the system, including some depiction of their logical dependencies.
At minimum, at least we should be able to tell where in the preload a file
is, and be able to assume that if it isn't there, it isn't a standard part of
the system!