xrn on RS6000

Michael Page map at monu1.cc.monash.edu.au
Fri Jun 28 18:25:09 AEST 1991

Hi folks

I recall a string of recent postings on getting 'xrn' to work on an RS6000,
but of course I didn't archive the articles (cos I didn't think I'd want to
use xrn).  Of course, now that I need them they have all disappeared into
the ether.

If anyone stored away all of the articles (or has a summary of the conclusions)
could you please mail them to me.  Just a file full of raw postings is fine.

Thanks,

Michael Page, Monash Uni, Oz
map at monu1.cc.monash.edu.au