Elm on AIX PS/2

John F Haugh II jfh at greenber.austin.ibm.com
Sat Mar 9 09:20:56 AEST 1991

In article <1991Mar8.041431.8094 at ux1.cso.uiuc.edu> lance at lances.aiss.uiuc.edu (C Lance Moxley) writes:
>Has anyone gotten elm to run on a ps/2 70 running aix ver 1.2?
>I keep blowing up on the leavembox.c file. Any help would be
>appreciated.

You neglected to mention which verion and patchlevel of Elm you
are using.  I have an older version of running on this PS/2,
and it is used by several other people in this department.
--
John F. Haugh II      |      I've Been Moved     |    MaBellNet: (512) 838-4340
SneakerNet: 809/1D064 |          AGAIN !         |      VNET: LCCB386 at AUSVMQ