Fonts for IBM AIX 3.1 InfoExplorer

Ronald S Woan woan at nowhere
Thu Mar 7 01:57:52 AEST 1991

In article <1262 at nlsun1.oracle.nl> hbergh at oracle.nl (Herbert van den Bergh) writes:

>	Can anybody tell me where I can find .bdf format fonts for
>	InfoExplorer on the IBM RISC System/6000 running AIX 3.1?
>
>	The fonts {courier,times,helvetica,symbol}-normal-{6,9}{,b,bi}
>	are missing from /usr/lib/X11/fonts on our non-IBM systems.

The info fonts in /usr/lpp/info/X11fonts are in snf format as far as I
am aware... Is this a different snf format than on other machine
(don't know I haven't tried them on anything else)... If it is a
standard snf format, couldn't you use the bdftools recently posted to
comp.sources.x to convert them back to bdf?

+ Ronald S. Woan       woan at peyote.cactus.org or woan%austin at iinus1.ibm.com +
+ other email addresses             Prodigy: XTCR74A Compuserve: 73530,2537 +