terminfos and termcaps

Pete Resnick resnick at cogsci.uiuc.edu
Thu Mar 7 11:17:37 AEST 1991

I remember seeing some of these some time ago, but of course, didn't
realize I would need them until now. I need the following:

1) termcaps for term-types 'ibm6155' and 'hft' to be used on a Sun.
2) terminfos for term-types 'sun', 'xterm', 'addsviewpoint', and 'esprit'
   for use on an RT.

Any additional useful terminfos also appreciated.

Thanks,
pr
--
Pete Resnick             (...so what is a mojo, and why would one be rising?)
Graduate assistant - Philosophy Department, Gregory Hall, UIUC
Internet/ARPAnet/EDUnet  : resnick at cogsci.uiuc.edu
BITNET (if no other way) : FREE0285 at UIUCVMD